SEARCHING FOR...!

Searching for a light, searching for a home,
Searching for a ray of hope for 'alones'.
Far away is my success ride,
But I step aside
An unknown fear of loss pulls me down and
Stops me from feeling the victory crown.





Searching for a friend, searching for a soul,
Who will guide me throughout the way to my goal,
Who is free from all the odds and
Free me from the land of rots.




Searching for gold, searching for a realm of bolds,
Who gifts their heart not yet sold,
Who adds to felicity and cuts down sorrows
And bring at once a glorious tomorrow.







Searching for an end, searching for a new start,
To give this era an eligible name.
My mind goes insane to work hard and
Dig down the trophies of triumph, still unearthed.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIFE Stands STILL...!

Desire to Wish!